Foreshadowing in Arrested Development: Buster losing his hand
- S1E18 - Michael appeared in the school play The Trial of Captain Hook. Later in the episode Fakin’ It from season 3, Lucille refers to Buster as “Captain Hook.”
- S1E20 - “This party is going to be off the hook.”
- S2E1 - When Lucille is watching the news, you can hear John Beard mentioning a surprise seal attack and then saying “meet one surprised bather, coming up.” The camera immediately moves to show Buster.
- S2E3 - Buster arrives to Lupe’s house, sees the hand chair, and says “wow, i never thought I’d miss a hand so much.”
- S2E6 - Buster is playing the claw machine and gets a toy seal. Later when he’s returning home, the narrator mentions that “Buster had gotten hooked playing” that game.
- S2E11- Lucille, Oscar and Buster and in the beach, and when they’re talking, the seal is seen in the background. Later, George Sr. says about Buster “what if i never get a chance to reach out and touch that hand of his again?” And of course, the bench that shows “arm off.”
- S2E12- When George Sr is at the car dealership, if you take a look at the inflatable doll/man in the back, you can see that it’s missing an arm. Also, when Gob is releasing the seal back into the wild, he says “you’re not going to be hand-fed anymore.”
It’s only a matter of time before I start watching Teen Wolf, I know this and Tumblr knows this.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck
HULU CHANGED THEIR ENTIRE WEBSITE!
IT IS WAY TO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT
“Only those who know the supremacy of the intellectual life—the life which has a seed of ennobling thought and purpose within—can understand the grief of one who falls from that serene activity into the absorbing soul-wasting struggle with worldly annoyances.”
― George Eliot, Middlemarch
Just checked my Facebook friend requests
I guess you could say that I haven’t been keeping up with it much…
I wonder what fraction of these people still want to be my friend?